Milbank established an Emergency Response Program to expedite product delivery when natural disaster strikes. Whether you're in need of metering equipment, commercial, industrial or PowerGen products, a single call to 800-227-5564 deploys the Milbank Emergency Response team.
- After–hours call support 24/7/365
- During Milbank normal business hours 8 a.m.–5 p.m. CST, call 877–483–5314
- Single point of contact coordinates all aspects of your order
- Access to more than 20 warehouse locations from coast to coast
- Expedited product availability
- Fast, reliable service
EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROCESS
- Call 800-227-5564
- Emergency orders should be placed on a separate purchase order (PO) and sent via email to email@example.com
- PO should be clearly marked “Emergency Order”
- All emergency orders will be considered URGENT and special handling charges will apply
- Customer is responsible for arranging a freight carrier (will call) for expedited freight and/or after Milbank business hours (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST)
- If the product requested is in stock and available to ship as soon as a freight carrier is arranged, a 5% handling charge will be added
- A 10% charge will be added for any product not in stock that is built and shipped on an emergency basis. This charge will not exceed the 10% fee for “standard shelf type product.” On some occasions, there may be additional charges associated with the procurement of raw materials, revising production schedules, incurring additional labor costs for overtime, etc. This charge will be added to the invoice as a separate line item.
- Milbank will commit to a shipment date. If the product is not shipped within one working day of the agreed upon schedule, the handling fee will not be assessed.
- Orders shipped for an emergency, if authorized for return, are subject to restocking fees per our standard terms
- Special handling charges are non-refundable, and non-stock special order items are not returnable.