Milbank powergen — Generators / 25KW
Protect your home and family from unexpected power outages with Milbank's new liquid-cooled 25kW1 home generator system. Perfect for medium-to-large homes, this generator provides reliable power and flexible options to meet your power needs.
- Quality Power — Constant, reliable power is delivered to sensitive appliances and electronics.
- Powerful and Reliable Engine — The robust automotive style engine, built and tested for quality and durability standards, delivers consistent performance resulting in the dependability you expect from a backup generator.
- User-friendly Controller — Conveniently monitors diagnostic conditions, displays system service codes and sets weekly exercise cycle — all from an easy-to-read scrolling LED display.
- Easy to Service — Convenient access to disassembly points for quicker trouble-free servicing. The hinged roof with gas shocks keep the roof open allowing for top down access to the engine, while the easy to remove side panels allow easy service access from the front and back.
- Durable Enclosure — Rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel enclosures are made from the same materials and paint process used in the automotive industry, resulting in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Quick Response — Automatically powers your home in seconds after sensing a power outage.
- Comprehensive Warranty — Includes a four-year, parts and labor warranty.2 At Milbank, we stand behind our warranty and make it easy for our customers to work with us.
1This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).
2Warranty details are available at milbankworks.com.
3Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home. Milbank reserves the right to make changes in specifications and features shown without notice or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation. Other Generator/Automatic Transfer switch manufacturers' products are not compatible with Milbank Home Generator Systems.
- Cold Weather Kit
Complete with a thermostatically controlled battery warmer and engine block heater that activates as the temperature drops. Tested at -20°F.
- Maintenance Kit
Complete with air and oil filters, funnel, synthetic oil and spark plugs.
- Wireless Monitor
Easy, trouble-free monitoring is a reality with the new Milbank Basic Wireless Monitor. Place the wireless monitor in your home and know your generator is working without ever having to go outside.
- Infohub™ Wireless Monitor
The infohub™ wireless monitor constantly observes your generator's signal, telling you what you want to know, when you want to know it. Using your computer, tablet or smart phone, standby generator owners can instantly check their generator's system status from home or away.
|Fuel Type||Propane (LP), Natural Gas (NG)|
|Limited Warranty*||4 Years Parts and Labor (Limited)|
|Fuel Consumption ½ Load †||105 Ft3/Hr LP
2.9 Gal/Hr LP
252 Ft3/Hr NG
|Fuel Consumption Full Load||155 Ft3/Hr LP
4.3 Gal/Hr LP
368 Ft3/Hr NG
|Voltage||120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf|
|Amps LP/NG||104.2 / 104.2|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 1.6L|
|Full Pressure Lubrication||Yes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||70" x 32" x 37"|
|Weight (generator only)||1,056 lbs.|
|Turn-key Extras Included||Hour Meter, Battery Charger, Steel Base, External Automatic Shut-off Valve, Low Pressure Regulator, Thermally Protected Fuel System, Radiator Fluid and Synthetic Oil|
- NOTE: These generators are rated in accordance with UL 2200 and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 100-04. Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances — fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws and regulations, installation manual. Other Generator/Automatic Transfer Switch manufacturers products are not compatible with Milbank Home Generator Systems. Improper installation voids all warranty. Milbank reserves the right to make changes in specifications and features shown without notice or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation.
- †Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances — fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. Milbank reserves the right to make changes in specifications and features shown herein, or discontinue the product described at any time without notice or obligation.